Monday, August 29, 2016

Oh how life has changed!!

So many years have gone by. Im a happy single mother of 4. 2 boys and 2 girls. Same man. My 4 beautiful babies are the only good thing i got out of that relationship. Everything else is a lesson learned. Hes not really in the picture. Long story short, he was involved with his half sister behind my back. I decided to leave him when i was 5 months pregnant with our 4th. He is 2 and a half now. Carly is 6 and in first grade. Hailey is almost 5 and in transitional kinder. And my oldest is 9 and in 4th grade. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 24. Im 29 now. I have a great job working days. I was working graveyard for 8 months and i had soo many setbacks. Dealing with my illness and depression. I moved back with my dad after i left my ex. Been here 3yrs now. Im waiting to be approved for an apartment. I hope everything works out. Lords knows how bad i want this. My life isnt easy but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment