Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Carly Marie

7lbs 4.5oz 19in
Tuesday, July.13.10 @10:36am
Everything went just the way i wanted it. I didnt need to be induced and i didnt have a c-section. THANK GOD!! I did get the epidural though. but i had it stopped about 2 hours before giving birth. I took the risk =)
She is now 4.5 months. And is a very happy baby girl. She is such a blessing. I couldnt imagine not having a baby. She makes me sooo happy. Words cant explain how grateful we are to have her in our lives. Her and Joseph are the best little things that could ever happen to us.
Everything is going great. We've been at the house for about 5 months now. Its still not quite finished, but its our home. We need some rugs throughout the house because having tile makes the house much colder. Gotta finish up with decorating the living room. We've been lagging it a bit.
I am currently staying at home taking care of the kids. Joe got a job, so its not a necessity for me to work. But i will be looking for a job sometime in the next 3 months. I just cant leave my baby yet. Its difficult for me. Which is why i will look for a part time.
Anyway. I still feel the same. But i think it has gotten worse. My back is horrible! I feel like an old lady not being able to pick things up off the ground. And im soo tired and i have insomnia. I wont go to bed till about 3 or 4. Just to get up at 10 or so. its annoying. Im going to set up an appt soon because i am tired of feeling like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment